The attorneys of Ziegler & Schneider regularly handle cases with the Department of Homeland Security and keep up to date on the latest developments in the law that affect your case. Our firm provides assistance in many areas involving immigration, including:
- Advising immigrant clients of criminal conviction consequences
- DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)
- Fiancé Petitions
- Naturalization Petitions (Citizenship)
- Permanent Resident Applications
- Visa petitions for Family Members
For more information on how Ziegler & Schneider can assist you with immigration and naturalization law please contact us at (859) 426-1300 or emailing email@example.com.