Real Estate Law
For over 60 years, Ziegler & Schneider’s team of experienced Real Estate Attorneys has provided an extensive array of real estate services to sellers and buyers, tenants and landlords, landowners and developers, as well as Homeowners Associations and Condo Association Boards.
Having legal counsel is a wise decision given the complexities that come with any real estate transaction. The skilled real estate attorneys of Z&S can help to protect your interests from the very beginning by ensuring that your Ohio or Kentucky real estate transaction adheres to all applicable state and municipal laws.
Learn how the Z&S Real Estate Attorneys can help safeguard your real estate transactions.
Our Real Estate Attorneys can assist you with:
- Purchasing and Selling Residential and Commercial Real Estate (Contracts and Closings)
- Title Examination
- Drafting Leases (Landlord and/or Tenant)
- Condominium/Homeowners Association Representation
- Lease Option and Land Contracts
- Evictions (Landlord and/or Tenant)
- Land Development
- Planning & Zoning
- Deed Preparation
More Details About Our Real Estate Services
- Full 40 Year Search performed
- Current Owner Search performed
- Performed on both Residential and Commercial Real Estate purchases
- General Warranty Deeds
- Special Warranty Deeds
- Quit Claim Deeds
- Deed in lieu of foreclosure
- Purchase Contract
- Land Installment Contract
- Seller Financing
Meet the Real Estate Law Group
What Our Clients Say
Ms. Pleatman was professional, kind and looked out for my children's best interest. When times were stressful and difficult, Ms. Pleatman was calm, confident and got the job done efficiently and with grace.
Michael Baker is a wonderful lawyer for bankruptcy issues. He really helps the consumer through the bankruptcy with dignity.
Awesome attorneys! Staff is superb. Could not ask for any better!
Buying a home will likely be the biggest financial transaction of your life. You should be protected by an attorney who is trained in the complexities of real estate law. Having legal counsel...